MOSS MVP

I've moved my blog to http://blog.falchionconsulting.com!. Please update your links. This blog is no longer in use--you can find all posts and comments at my new blog; I will no longer be posting to this site and comments have been disabled.

Monday, August 9, 2010

MSDN Visual Studio Ultimate Contest Winners

I’m a little late in getting this post out due to getting a bit slammed last week with work, book writing, and last minute preparations for SharePoint Saturday Denver (which was a fantastic event – thank you everyone who attended, sponsored, spoke or volunteered!).

Recently I blogged about a contest I wanted to run to celebrate my new adventures as an independent consultant. There were some great comments submitted and many of them, besides being enjoyable to read and quite flattering, also proved very useful in providing Microsoft some real-world feedback for SharePoint 15 planning (who knows, maybe we’ll even see some of my extensions built into the next version of the product – that would be really cool!).

It was certainly difficult to pick the winners so I had my daughter help me out – and the winners are Frode A and Station! (if you guys could send me an email I’ll get you the activation key you’ll need).

Congratulations to the winners and thank you everyone who submitted a comment!

1 comment:

Station said...

Hi there , Gary
i've send you an email regarding the contest.

Many thanks!

Best regards

Rodrigo Pinto, SharePoint Architect
SharePointPt CoFounder
http://www.sharepointpt.org