MOSS MVP

I've moved my blog to http://blog.falchionconsulting.com!. Please update your links. This blog is no longer in use--you can find all posts and comments at my new blog; I will no longer be posting to this site and comments have been disabled.

Monday, July 6, 2009

New Beginnings

The last three months have been rather crazy for me: my car got totaled when some idiot ran a red light and I smashed into her; I took some well needed vacation; wrapped up several client projects; and spent considerable time interviewing.  Yup, interviewing.  I had my last day with Statera on June 19th and I start my new job with ShareSquared today!  That’s right, I’ll be working with fellow SharePoint MVP Maurice Prather and Keith “That SharePoint Guy” Richie!  I’m extremely excited about this next phase of my career and can’t wait to start learning from the “masters”.

ShareSquared

ShareSquared is an exceptional company with lots of incredible talent – definitely contact us if you need any kind of help with your SharePoint deployment or custom SharePoint development.

5 comments:

Keith RIchie said...

Welcome Aboard man!

Rich Finn said...

Good luck in the new gig...

Robin Meuré said...

Congrats and have fun over there! Guess even you can learn something from these guys! ;)

Todd said...

Congrats Gary.

tk

Ryan McIntyre said...

They're lucky to have you...all the best!