Statera is in need of SharePoint talent in the Dallas, TX area. If you're interested here's the job description and contact info:
We are looking for a Senior MOSS 2007 (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server) Architect/Developer with 3-5+ years of SharePoint Portal and Office development experience in the Dallas Office of Statêra. Must have a solid understanding of the disciplines as they apply to the MOSS 2007 platform; users and permissions, layout and master pages, site definitions and templates, content types, web parts, workflows, policies, document and records management, dash-boarding and business intelligence, and social networking.
Technical Skills Required:
- Expert-level experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2003/2007 and MOSS technologies.
- Expert-level competency in Visual Studio 2005/2008, Windows Workflow Foundation, Forms Server, and Excel Services
- Client-Side Applications experience with Word, Outlook, Excel, and InfoPath.
- Demonstrable experience with .NET Framework to include .NET 2.0 and ASP.NET 2.0
- Experience with large-scale .NET applications
- Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture
- Comfortable in both Agile and RUP environments
Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with one or more emerging technologies such as Ajax and Atlas.
- Experience with SQL Server 2000/2005 (including reporting and analytics),
- Experience with security and Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of Office products
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Must be a self-starter who is experienced with both small and large teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities. Training and speaking experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Work directly with business development teams during project envisioning/inception to come up with the best solution and reasonably accurate time/cost estimates for projects.
- Have one or more Microsoft Certifications and/or the ability to pass relevant exams.