I've moved my blog to!. Please update your links. This blog is no longer in use--you can find all posts and comments at my new blog; I will no longer be posting to this site and comments have been disabled.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Colorado Springs SharePoint User Group Meeting

If you're in or near the Colorado Springs area please come and join us for the next Colorado Springs SharePoint User Group meeting to be held on October 8th.  I'll be presenting on using STSADM and some common commands as well as demonstrating how to build new commands along with some best practices to consider.  I'll be covering lots of different stuff which should be of interest to both administrators and developers including building install and password change scripts and techniques for writing custom commands.  You can find more information here:

No comments: