MOSS MVP

I've moved my blog to http://blog.falchionconsulting.com!. Please update your links. This blog is no longer in use--you can find all posts and comments at my new blog; I will no longer be posting to this site and comments have been disabled.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Email Issues

I just realized that I hadn't received any comments for the site in a couple of weeks and decided to look into it - I found two or three weeks worth of comments waiting for me to publish - My company decided to block all emails from the blog for some reason and I was relying on emails to tell me when a comment was posted. I apologize to those that posted a comment during this period - I've gone through them all and tried to respond to as many as I could. I thought perhaps people were losing interest - apparantly it was just the opposite. I'll make sure I keep a close eye on this in the future (though I suspect I may be slow to respond with the holidays coming and several days of vacation coming up). Thanks again for all the feedback everyone's been giving me - I love hearing that people are getting benefits from this stuff!

No comments: